Dear Texas Dream Cruise 2013 Registrants,
On behalf of the Texas Dream Cruise Team, I want to thank each and every one of you for participating in our 1st Annual Event!!! Here are some basic bits of information you might like to know:
- FAQ link - http://www.texasdreamcruise.com/frequently-asked-question
- Site Map Link – be sure to ZOOM IN for a closer look - http://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zAI3aGKRtE8o.k_opQuf-I7kg
- Address – 9200 World Cup Way - Frisco, TX 75034 (Event is 12-5pm! - After party starts at 6pm – Blue’s Pub, 1.5 miles away.
- On Friday, an email will come out instructing you as to which entrance to use to simplify your arrival. It will also have your lot assignment…however you can just show up to the stadium and follow the signs and allow the parking attendants to guide you in just as easily.
- Onsite – Tune in to 107.3 and listen to “Dr Dave and Brother Gary” (our DJs) and the Rumble Kings live broadcast!!!
Day of the Event:
- “Check in” is from 8a-11:30a @ FC Dallas Stadium:
- Show up to the stadium / attendants will guide you to your specific lot.
- The next attendant will guide you to your specific space requested*.
- After parking, report to the North Ticket Box Office to “Check IN” At the Check In window, you WILL:
- Receive your Window Tag – (no tag = will be towed)
- Receive the Program Guide for the day!
- Receive your Dash Plaque, for those that qualify.
- Specify if you want to compete in the hard core Judging – open class 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place each.
- 12:00 Noon to 1:00pm Judging takes place: (Because of the logistics of the lot, mini cruising and event size, ALL JUDGED VEHICLES MUST move to the Judging Lot at 12 noon, we will tell you where at the event. You may return to your original lot after judging is over. We don’t want to miss anyone!
- (Everyone is eligible for the “Other Awards”: Sponsors Choice (2), Co-Founder’s Choice (2), Car Club Participation Award (1), and Non-Car Club Participation Award (1) – YOU DO NOT NEED TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE FOR THESE AWARDS.
- 12:30 to 5:00p Mini Cruising around the stadium parking approx. 1.6 miles:
- Cruise any time you feel the urge to Show it Off now that you have Dusted it Off!
- We encourage you to “cruise it” so everyone can see, hear, and watch your beautiful rides in action – as many laps and as often as you like!
- 2:00pm – Is “REV-IT-UP” – 2pm everyone is encouraged to start their vehicles and rev their engines and let everyone in Frisco hear your engine racing and or Roaring! (music to my ears)
- 4:00pm – Awards Ceremony!
- 5:00pm – Texas Dream Cruise 2013 – Mega Cruise!
- Cruising up and Down Preston Rd!!!
- Long or short laps, your choice any distance between 121 and Eldorado - (utilizing other streets as well!)
- Inside the stadium = Apparel Tent / attractions /restrooms / concessions / Vendor Tents / Live Band / FC Dallas Security, Frisco Police and EMTs onsite.
- Coolers Allowed– food/non-alcoholic beverages (Beer inside stadium to purchase and consume. (Personal food not allowed inside the stadium, water is ok.)
- 10x10 tents (and lawn chairs) are allowed:
- Stay out of all fire lanes
- Bring sand bags/weigh them down securely – NO SPIKES IN CONCRETE OR IN THE LAWN – sprinklers are shallow.
- Restaurants are in walking distance, for the most part.
- BE SAFE, BE RESPECTFUL TO REGISTRANTS / ATTENDEES / AND THE TEXAS DREAM CRUISE TEAM & VOLUNTEERS!!!
- We are open to feedback….beginning 6/30/13!!!
Texas Dream Cruise 2013
All rights Reserved | 2013 Texas Dream Cruise